Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Google Groups for Discussing Software I Developed

It's been a long time no updating the blog. I just moved to a new place (house moving). It's really busy and cost lots of time. At least, I'm still alive and release the newer release of PEnGUIn Encoder MP4 0.97b2. Everyone can download it according to the right column of download section. By the way, I also made a simple discussion group for users. Everyone can post your problem when operating the software I developed. I will do my best to answer users question in my spare time. Anyway, be joyful.

PEnGUIn Encoder MP4 0.97b2
Google Groups for Discussing Software

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your move went well, and hope you continue to produce wonderful software for Mac OS X.

La'fear said...

Thanks Sturm!! I got some ideas and wish all of them will be realized this year.